What We Fund
The Genuardi Family Foundation recently announced changes to our Core Grant Program, most notably to the issue areas we are funding. Starting with our 2019 grant cycle, the Core Grant Program will return to an open application process. Please review the following details to determine if your organization meets our eligibility prior to submitting a Letter of Inquiry in 2019.
Funding through the Genuardi Family Foundation Core Grant Program supports organizations that provide direct services in one or more of the following issue areas:
- Food access and security
- Homelessness prevention and housing
- Job training and placement
Examples of direct services that will be considered for funding include:
- Food access and security: meal delivery, food banks/pantries, and efforts to improve access to healthy and nutritious food for populations and geographic areas with limited access
- Homelessness prevention and housing: shelters, case management, rapid-re-housing, and support that directly prevents homelessness
- Job training and placement: programs that increase vocational skills, enhance job readiness, and facilitate job placement, with a special emphasis on training and opportunities for people with disabilities
For more details about Core Grant Program Eligibility, please click here.
For more details about Core Grant Program Exclusions, please click here.